Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

SQL SERVER – FIX : ERROR : Msg 5834, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 The affinity mask specified conflicts with the IO affinity mask specified. Use the override option to force this configuration | Journey to SQL Authority with Pinal Dave

Yesterday I came across following error while enabling fill factor for my database server, when I was trying to write article SQL SERVER - 2008 - 2005 - Rebuild Every Index of All Tables of Database - Rebuild Index with FillFactor. I ran following T-SQL script and it gave me error. sp_configure 'show advanced options',… Continue Reading...

Source: SQL SERVER – FIX : ERROR : Msg 5834, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 The affinity mask specified conflicts with the IO affinity mask specified. Use the override option to force this configuration | Journey to SQL Authority with Pinal Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment